Cosmetic Dental Treatments
I am very happy to discuss all the cosmetic dental options available to you, to improve your smile, from the simple solutions to the complex options.
Improve your smile
Enjoy the confidence that a new smile can bring to you. A range of treatments are possible either singly or in combination, which can help you feel...
- More confidence
- More youthful
- More appealing
A safe quick and easy way to improve your natural tooth colour. More detailed information can be found on the tooth whitening page.
- In-chair single session
- Night time wear
- Day time wear
A crown can be used to strengthen teeth, make changes to the shape of your teeth and improve the appearance. They are custom made by our local technician with various materials and degrees of artistry.
- Porcelain crowns
- Zirconia crowns
- Titanium and porcelain crowns
Bridges replace missing teeth by using neighbouring teeth for support. Depending on the size of gap, it's position and use, different designs of bridge are recommended.
- Fixed bridgework ( using two neighbouring teeth)
- Cantilever bridgework ( using one neighbouring tooth)
- Resin retained bridgework ( attaching a porcelain tooth to its neighbour by an arm or wing)
Hygiene Visits & Cleaning
Many discolorations and stains on your teeth can be removed by professional dental cleaning. The hygienist team will help you maintain a healthy and clean mouth.
Healthy gums are very important for many reasons:
- Unhealthy gums often have a poor appearance, sometimes red and inflamed, or sometimes receeded
- They can be painful in advanced gum disease
- Can lead to tooth sensitivity
- Healthy gums are also necessary to support your teeth to keep them strong and firm.
- Gum disease is still the major cause of tooth loss in the UK.
- Gum disease is now being linked to heart disease, kidney disease and Diabetes
It's is very important that the foundations of your teeth are healthy and cosmetic treatment usually starts with getting the basics of oral hygiene right, for a successful long term improvement.
Call the practice today to book your appointment, or for more details.